365投注官网the health services office is located in the brickley center. the campus nurse provides a range of services to promote health on campus by:
- Providing basic assessments and first aid
- Determining if a student needs to see a doctor and assisting in making an appointment to be seen at an off-campus clinic or physician’s office
- Counseling and educating students on good health habits
- Providing information for ongoing health and wellness education
- Researching and disseminating information related to Public Health
- Collecting and keeping confidential the required health and immunization records
365投注官网monday – friday: 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
365投注官网the health services office is closed during holidays, vacations, and breaks listed on the enc traditional undergraduate calendar.
the campus nurse is available by appointment. please call 617-745-3893 or 617-745-3892.
365投注官网residential students who are ill after hours and need assistance should contact the appropriate resident assistant and/or resident director.
please contact enc security at 617-745-3911 if you are experiencing a medical or psychological emergency. if unable to reach security immediately, call 911 and then notify campus security.
For more information:
Director of Health Services
Patsy Malas, BSN, RN
365投注官网 fax: 617-745-3928
COVID-19 Surveillance Testing Manager
Jeanie Harris, RN
COVID-19 Testing Center/Young Hall
phone: 617-745-3419 Ext. 3419