to assist and encourage college students and alumni in developing an awareness of god-given interests, gifts, talents, skills, and abilities, and to apply (develop) them in their major, work, and ministry/service opportunities.
- Brickley Hosted Career Events
- Career Assessment
- Career Counseling
- Graduate school information and planning
- Interest and Personality Inventories
- Job Search Information and Assistance
- Mock Interviews
- Occupation and Salary Information
- Resumes and Cover Letters
traditional undergraduate students: an unlimited number of career counseling sessions are available to students at no charge. to qualify, traditional undergraduate students must currently be enrolled at enc.
graduate students, lead students, and alumni will receive 3 free career consultations per academic year. a $20 fee will be assessed for additional consultations.